Red Lip Makeup Tutorial

Friday, July 29, 2016

Happy National Lipstick Day to all of the lovely people out there! As a girl who loves lipstick, I'm so happy my favorite beauty product has its own national day. To celebrate, I'm back with another makeup tutorial.

I know what you're thinking, "Whoa, it's a video!". I decided to switch it up a little bit. From Bethany Mota to Amanda Steele, I've watched beauty gurus on YouTube for years. I've always wanted to try to make my own videos, but to be honest with you, I was a little nervous. A few days ago, I thought, "What the heck, I might as well give it a try" and this was the result! This is my makeup routine when I wear red lipstick. I'll admit, this video is a tad rough, but hey it's my first one. I think it'll be a lot of fun to make a video like this once in a while, but I'll always post the on here. Oh and don't worry, I'll always be writing on TinyTrendsetter too!


Let me know if you try out this look. I can't wait to make more videos in the future! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)