23 Songs You Should Add To Your Summer Playlist

Thursday, July 21, 2016

When it comes to summer, a playlist full of my favorite jams is the perfect way to put me in a good mood. Whether it's for a road trip, a day by the pool or a beach day, I always look forward to making a spot on playlist when the warmer months begin to roll around. I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite songs I've been listening to lately.

1. Vacation- Thomas Rhett
2. Can't Stop The Feeling- Justin Timberlake
3. Me Too- Meghan Trainor
4. Fix- Chris Lane
5. This Is What You Came For- Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna
6. Cake By The Ocean- DNCE
7. Hands To Myself- Selena Gomez
8. Bacon- Nick Jonas
9. T-Shirt- Thomas Rhett
10. Confident- Demi Lovato
11. Beachin'- Jake Owen
12. Woman Up- Meghan Trainor
13.  Her Own Kind Of Beautiful- Chris Lane
14. Jinx- DNCE
15. Kill Em With Kindness- Selena Gomez
16. Close- Nick Jonas ft Tove Lo
17. Cool For The Summer- Demi Lovato
18. Cool- Chris Lane
19. Body Say- Demi Lovato
20. Toothbrush- DNCE
21. Me & My Girls- Selena Gomez
22. Good Girls- Nick Jonas
23. Different For Girls- Dierks Bentley

What are some of your favorite songs for the summer? Let me know if any of these songs will be making their way on to your playlist!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)