Faux-Chella: My dream festival line-up

Monday, July 11, 2016

I'm sure you have heard of the countless Jingle Ball concerts that take place in December, the CMA music fest, oh and a little music festival called Coachella. Many of these concerts have amazing artists play at them, but do you ever wish you could create your own line-up filled with your favorite artists? I partnered with TickPick to create my dream line-up for Faux-Chella.

I love going to concerts SO much. There is something so special about being surrounded by thousands of people who are all connected by the same thing: The particular artist you are there to see and most importantly, music. I dance my butt off and sing my heart out at concerts. I know there is no reason to be worried about being judged by others. Everyone is there for the same reason, so why wouldn't you make sure to have the time of your life? I've always wished I could go to a concert with all of my favorite artists, I mean how amazing would that be? Creating this line-up was a no brainer for me. 


I can't tell you my dream line-up and not give you a reason why I like the artist so much. Below explains it all! 

Taylor Swift: When you go to a T-Swift concert, it is like you're being transported to a magical world filled with silly dancing, adorable costumes, love advice, and lots and lots of confetti. I have been to three of her tours and each one was an out-of-this-world production. What I love most about Taylor Swift's concerts is how she makes them more like a Broadway show. Her concerts are giant productions that intricately show the story behind each of her songs. When I was 16, I told myself that I'm going to go to every Taylor Swift tour, and to tell you the truth, my 20-year-old self still feels the same way. I'm never disappointed! 
Favorite song: Enchanted

Luke Bryan: When I hear Luke Bryan music all I want to do is roll down my windows and drive around on a warm summer day. It's the perfect music for that, trust me! I have seen Luke Bryan in concert twice, and each time was a giant ball of fun. He has that type of feel good country music, which never fails to put me in a good mood. 
Favorite song: I Don't Want This Night To End

Ed Sheeran: He is so talented, I don't even no where to begin. I got into Ed Sheeran's music when I found out he was the opener for Taylor Swift's Red Tour and I've been a fan ever since. I saw him in concert last summer, and it was one of the best concerts I've been to. He played for two hours straight with just a guitar. I've never been to a concert like this before, so it was incredible to see such a stripped down, raw performance. 
Favorite song: Tenerife Sea

Selena Gomez: Maybe it's because she is so relatable or genuinely cares about her fans, but something about her concerts keeps me going back for more. I have seen her in concert three times, but her Revival tour was by far my favorite concert and album of hers. I just find this album and Selena Gomez as a person (well, what I've heard in interviews) to be extremely relatable. When you hear songs that encompass how you feel, it's impossible to turn them off. Selena Gomez's concerts are like a giant dance party. Every time I've seen her in concert I had a blast! 
Favorite song: Rise

Carrie Underwood: I haven't seen Carrie Underwood in concert yet, but it's on my bucket list! She has such an incredible/powerful voice, I think she'd be absolutely amazing live. She has so many country hits, but her album "Storyeller" is my favorite. It is so so so good! I hope I get to see her in concert sometime soon. 
Favorite song: Heartbeart 

Nick Jonas: Well, he was my celebrity crush since I was 11, and nine years (and many Jonas Brother's concerts) later nothing has changed.  I've been a fan of Nick Jonas ever since the Jonas Brothers released "S.O.S" on Disney Channel. Even though I'm still slightly bitter about the band breaking up and canceling their tour, I'm happy Nick Jonas decided to go solo. His album, "Last Year Was Complicated" is really good, I like it a lot more than his first album! I'm actually going to his tour with Demi Lovato next week. Nick Jonas has such a good voice and his concerts never ever disappoint. 
Favorite song: Touch

Demi Lovato: Powerful and strong is how I would describe her voice; it's absolutely incredible. I've seen Demi Lovato in concert quite a few times, so I guess she must be good since I keep going back. Each time I'm always amazed by her voice. Trust me, if you see her live you definitely will not be disappointed. 
Favorite song: Catch Me 

Hunter Hayes: He has to be one of the most talented people I've seen live. I saw Hunter Hayes in concert twice. The last time I saw him, two years ago, he played for two and a half hours straight. He plays so many instruments and all of his songs use an actual band. That's not as common anymore, which is crazy! Go to his concert if you get a chance. Just go. 
Favorite song: In a Song

Sam Hunt: His music is so much fun! I saw him in concert when he opened for Hunter Hayes and he was very good. Sam Hunt actually has written many hit country  songs for other artists. Some of the songs include, "Cop Car", "We Are Tonight" and "I Met A Girl." I thought that was so neat and I happen to like his versions of those songs way better. 
Favorite song: Cop Car

Thomas Rhett: Just like Luke Bryan and Sam Hunt, Thomas Rhett has that feel good country vibe about his music. To me, it screams summer (country music in general does). I listened to all of the songs off his album, "Tangled Up" and there honestly wasn't one I didn't like. I haven't seen him live, but I bet his concert would be very very fun. 
Favorite song: Vacation 

Well, there you have it friends, my dream music festival line-up. Whether you need to sell or buy tickets, be sure to check out TickPick for all of your concert and sporting event needs. A special thanks to them for making this Faux-Chella post possible! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)