Your Weekend Getaway Checklist

Friday, July 8, 2016

I'm sure you can tell by now, but I love to travel! So when I was inspired by HomeAway to create a beach essentials checklist, I was thrilled! HomeAway is a website that makes it super easy for you to rent vacation houses, cabins and beach houses all around the world. 

During the summer, I find myself traveling a lot. Whether it be a week long vacation, or a weekend road trip with my friends, I always make sure to bring the five items above (especially if I'm heading to a beach). 

When I'm spending countless hours in the sun, taking care of my skin is my first priority. That's why a lip balm with SPF and Neutrogena's Beach Defense sunscreen is a must--you know this stuff must be great because I managed not to get sunburnt in the Caribbean. Wearing a sun hat is another great way to protect your skin; it's cute and fashionable, what's not to love? While I'm relaxing on the beach, reading is probably one of my favorite past times. I'm always down for a good Nicholas Sparks romance. And lastly, my phone is an absolute must. I use it to listen to music, plus I have to capture those picture perfect moments. 

Let me know in the comments below what some of your travel essentials are! Start creating your unforgettable weekend with HomeAway! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)