It's Time to Breakout Your Bodysuit

Thursday, July 7, 2016

The title says it all. Bodysuits are one of the newest trends for the summer. I have actually had the one I'm wearing below for a little over a year, but until now, it saw very little daylight. I got this bodysuit from Forever 21. It was part of a buy one get one free deal for the clearance section. A free bodysuit? I couldn't pass that up.

Some people might be a little weirded out or scared to try this trend, which is totally understandable. You're basically wearing a fashionable leotard.  Since I was a dancer, this is all good news to me. This trend is such an easy way to quickly whip up a top-notch outfit. My favorite way to style this trend is with a pair of high-waisted shorts. This little combo is perfect because you don't have to worry about your shirt riding up all day (thank goodness). And when it comes to clothes, that is probably one of the most annoying things that can happen. I chose to wear sneakers with this outfit, but if you want to opt for a pair of sandals, that'll look just as cute. I kept my accessories simple by adding a small initial necklace. If you want to hop on to the 90s bandwagon, swap out a regular necklace like mine, for a choker. You'll definitely be boho goals by this point.



Bodysuit: Forever 21
High Waisted Shorts: JCPenney
Adidas Sneakers: Macy's
Necklace: Forever 21

Shopping Guide: 

To give you guys a little head start on your bodysuit adventure, I put together a shopping guide filled with various styles of bodysuits. 

1. Forever 21 $10.90    2. Aerie $39.95   3. Free People $58.00

4. Urban Outfitters $44.00   5. Anthropologie $105.00   6. Forever 21 $22.90

Each retailer I chose had a large variety of bodysuits. These are just a few of my favorites I found on their sites. Which bodysuit is your favorite and how would you style it? Let me know in the comments below! 

So what are you waiting for? On your mark...get set...go shopping! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)