Summer Lookbook

Thursday, August 4, 2016

You know what? Just because August has arrived, doesn't mean we have to go straight into back-to-school mode. We practically have almost one month left, so let's not rush our precious sunny, homework-free days just yet.

Below you'll find a lookbook of four of my favorite outfits I've been loving this summer. These my go to looks that are super easy to throw on, yet still look put together.




Shirt: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Forever 21
Sandals: Kmart
Headband: Forever 21






Romper: Von Maur (brand is Everly)
Bracelet: Apple Grace Designs (in NYC)
Purse: Kate Spade
Bralette: Aerie 
Shoes: Keds





Cami: JCPenney 
Bralette: Aerie
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Marshall's
Headband: Forever 21




Dress: American Eagle
Tank Top: Forever 21
Shoes: Macy's 

I definitely have been loving rompers, dresses and skirts. I live in the during the summer, and personally, I prefer either of those three options over shorts and pants any day. 

What are some of your favorite clothing items you've been wearing this summer? Let me know in the comments! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)