Back-to-School Outfit Look Book

Monday, August 22, 2016

Summer is just about over. I’m sorry. It’s time to revamp our closets, load up on new school supplies, and breakout our shiny new planner, so maybe I’m not sorry after all. Oh, I guess there’s that little thing called studying, we’ll see if that happens.

As we’re rolling into the last week of August, it’s crunch time when it comes to locking down our back-to-school essentials. While we’re stocking up on our school supplies and apartment items, we can’t forget about clothes! I’ve put together four outfits that I think would make great outfits for the start of school.

Outfit #1





This outfit is casual, cute, and comfy, so what more could you want? When the calendar hits September, I break out all of my burgundy clothing. I love wearing this color so much during the fall months.  Since my shirt is cropped, I figured I’d pair it with high-waisted denim shorts. To accessorize, I chose a long necklace to add a little extra color to my solid top. My white eyelit Keds are perfect for conquering a full day of class, and of course I had to add a headband. Don’t forget your backpack, school might be just a tad difficult without it.

Shirt: H&M
Shorts: JCPenney
Shoes: Keds
Necklace: JCPenney
Headband: Forever 21

Oufit #2



My next outfit is perfect for those days when you want to look a little dressy, but not over do it. I chose to wear a floral dress and I dressed is down with an army green jacket. Since I wanted to make this a casual look for school, I opted for my white Keds again—they’re just so comfy!  I paired this outfit with a simple gold and light pink necklace with an appearance from yet another headband (no surprise there)

Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Macy’s
Shoes: Keds
Necklace: Forever 21
Headband: Forever 21

Outfit #3




 This outfit is school girl central. I’ve never been one to  wear jumpers/overall dresses before, but when I saw this on the mannequin at Primark, I loved it! I can’t wait to start styling this dress for fall, plus it’s burgundy, so it fits right in. I paired it with a short sleeve floral Tshirt, since it’s still warm out, but I think a lightweight sweater would look great once the temperature drops. I’m sure you are all exasperated to find that I chose my white Keds and a headband to accessorize.

Outfit #4




For my fourth and last back to school outfit, I decided to wear a pair of medium wash skinny jeans and paired them with a white and gold polka dot blouse. This outfit is perfect for those ladies who want to go for a casual put together look, but don’t want to wear a skirt or dress. For my shoes I chose my blush ballet flats and accessorized with a pearl headband.


Do you have your back to school outfit planned? Which outfit if your favorite? Let me know in the comments below or tweet me!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)