L'Oreal Nude Palette 1 Tutorial and Review

Sunday, January 31, 2016

A few days ago I went to Target to pick up some new makeup. It's been a while since I got new makeup, so I was looking for a neutral colored palette. I didn't feel like investing in one of Urban Decay's coveted Naked palettes, so I was hoping to find a drugstore alternative! 

While walking through what felt like an endless amount of makeup, I came across L'Oreal's Nude Palette 1. This is essentially L'Oreal's dupe of the Naked palette. I've seen L'Oreal's palette advertised a lot in magazines, so I thought I'd give it a try!




Here is the eye look I did with it. 

Before applying eyeshadow, make sure to apply a primer all over your eyelids to ensure your eyeshadow stays on all day long. 

1. Take the eyeshadow labeled 1 and apply it all over your lid. 

2. Take the eyeshadow labeled 2 and apply it in your crease.

3. Apply the eyeshadow labeled 3 on the outer corner of your eyelid and blend it into your crease.

4. Apply the eyeshadow labeled 4 on your brow bone. Use this color to blend the top of your crease shadow; this will get rid of the harsh line. 

5. Use any liquid eyeliner to make a thin line on your top lid. Create a wing at the end it your want.

6. Next, apply your favorite black mascara!

7. To complete the look, apply a pink lip color. I used NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Milan.

The finished look:




This palette is really nice! I love the colors because they're great for everyday use, and you can build them up for a smokier look. The palette includes shades of shimmery and matte eyeshadows. I think it's very important to have a palette that includes both types of eyeshadows. Due to the variety of looks you can create, an eyeshadow palette like this is a staple for any makeup collection. The eyeshadows in this palette are very similar to the Naked Palette, and you can't beat the price for only $15.99! I definitely recommend trying out this palette! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)