Confidential Closet Tag

Sunday, January 10, 2016

As an avid Youtube watcher, I've seen a variety of tag videos. Tags are a series of questions that relate to a specific topic. The Confidential Closet tag was started by Fleur DeForce, a fashion/beauty Youtuber! I have always thought of tags as being a type of videos Youtubers film, but I came across the Confidential Closet tag on another blog and thought I'd give it a try!

1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
     A Juicy Couture tracksuit zip up from 8th grade.  

2. What is the newest item?
   A sweater from the store Garage. 

3. What is the most expensive item?
     I don't like this question because it makes me sound like I'm bragging, but I would say either my Hunter rain boots or my Athleta zip up. 
     
4. What is the most affordable/cheapest item (that you use a lot)?
    The most affordable item in my closet that I use a lot would be a $5 H&M t-shirt 

5. What was the biggest bargain?
    The biggest bargain is a $3 dress from Macy's, which was originally $70. 

6. What was the biggest waste of money?
    A shirt from Forever 21 I wore once because it came out of the wash looking atrocious.   

Bonus Question: 
7. Show us your 3 favorite items right now?
    1. Blanket scarves 

     


























2. Plaid Poncho


     





















3. Super soft cardigan from Garage 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)