Favorite Clothing and Accessories of 2015

Saturday, January 2, 2016

It's January 2nd, 2016, a brand new year. The start of a new year can only mean one thing: it is time to make room for new trends! Whether it be in fashion or the media, trends come and go quicker than we can blink. One of my least favorite trends, culottes, emerged for a brief period of time, but later died down as fall rolled around. Two of my favorite trends would have to be plaid ponchos/scarves and suede skirts, which were seen all over this past fall and in to winter! 1970's inspired clothing dominated the runways and store throughout the entire year! I thought I would share my favorite clothing and accessories from 2015!

1. Blanket Scarves

I love these types of scarves SO much! All of them are from Aerie, except the top one which is from Forever 21. These scarves are just so warm and cozy, perfect for the fall and winter!


2. Ankle Booties

These are my suede booties I got about a month or two ago. They're a great staple piece because they can be worn with dressy and casual outfits. The height of the heel is perfect! The best thing about them is that they're super comfortable even with a heel! 


3. Suede Skirt

This is a burgundy suede skirt I got a few weeks ago from Hollister. I have seen suede skirts everywhere this past fall and going into the winter, so I'm really happy I finally got one. This skirt fits perfectly, and it will be great to wear throughout the winter and next fall too!


4. Kate Spade Crossbody 

I got this crossbody purse for my birthday back in November. I love it SO much! I fits my phone, chapstick and keys perfectly. I love that it's black and white because it matches every outfit possible. 


5. Floral Romper

I bought this over the summer and it was a steal, I paid $7.00 for it! This was my go to outfit this past summer because it was so easy to put on one garment and have an instant outfit. This is also very lightweight, so it kept me cool during the summer.


6.  Floral Dress

I did a post about this dress back when I got it. I bought this dress over the summer. It's from a store I went to when I was in Boston called The Stone Flower.  This is different than any other dress I have, it is definitely my favorite!


7. Bracelets

These are my two favorite bracelets. I got the one on the left when I was in N.Y.C this past March and I got the one on the right from Charming Charlie. I love these bracelets because they fit my wrist and don't feel like they're going to fall off. I also really like how they look when I pair them together.


8. Cropped Mock Turtleneck Sweater

This would have to be one of the softest sweaters I own, it's from American Eagle. The coloring isn't the best in this picture, but it's a light pink blush color. This sweater is very warm, and I love wearing it with high waisted jeans.


9. Headbands

The headband on the left is one I got for Christmas, and it's from The Stone Flower. The headband on the right is from Icing. Both of these match a lot of my clothing, and I love the rhinestone and pearl details on them!


10. Plaid Poncho

This poncho is from Forever 21. I got it for Christmas last year, but I've worn it so much this year! Plaid ponchos were a big trend this fall and going into winter. They're a great wait to easily look put together because you can wear it over leggings and a long sleeve shirt, and it'll look great! 


What were some of your favorite clothing, accessories and trends from 2015?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)