New Years Eve Outfit of the Night

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hello Everyone! While I was sitting here deciding what my next post should be about, I realized that I never posted my outfit from New Years Eve. So, here it is!

Do you ever think of an outfit in your head, then it doesn't work out when you try it on? Well, that is what happened to me with my original outfit for New Years. I planned on wearing the same turtleneck and shoes, but instead of the printed skirt I wanted to wear my leather circle skirt. The problem with that outfit was that the skirt didn't fit right; I had to quickly come up with a new outfit. Instead of thinking of an entirely new outfit, I swapped skirts and it ended up working!



Turtleneck- Old Navy
Skirt- I made it
Booties- Macy's
Purse-Kate Spade

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)