Top 6 Summer Beauty Must Haves!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

With summer here, these are the beauty products I use practically everyday!



1. Cetaphil  DermaControl Moisturizer- I know the picture says foam wash, but I couldn't find one of the moisturizer. The bottle looks exactly the same though! I love this moisturizer especially for summer! It has SPF 30 in it, which is a good amount to have in a moisturizer. Since this is an oil control product, it took some getting used to, but I love it. It's light weight, doesn't clog my pores and great for acne prone skin! I highly recommend it!

2. Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum- This is the reason my hair isn't frizzy in the summer! I use this all year round, but I especially love it for my hair when it's hot out. I put 1/2 - 1 pump of this in my hair after I shower and comb through it and my hair is good to go! This doesn't weigh my natural waves down and it makes my hair very soft all while taming frizz! I little bit goes a long way with this product. The bottle I have now has lasted me almost a year! Make sure you don't put it on your roots or your hair might appear greasy. Definitely pick this up if you're looking for a quick, easy fix for frizz! 

3. Maybelline falsies mascara in black waterproof- They're not lying when they say waterproof! Some waterproof mascaras still tend to run, but I've gone under water in the pool with this stuff on and it doesn't budge one bit! This is perfect if you're looking for a mascara to lengthen your lashes and last all day. It's not difficult to remove at night, just a little cold cream and it's all off!

4. Maybelline Baby Lips- I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I use these more so in the summer because they're light weight and have SPF in them! There are so many versions of these now, you can find so many colors! The tint in them is nice for the summer and it leaves your lips moisturized and soft! I noticed a big difference after just a few applications throughout the day! 

5. Sunscreen- This may seem like a no brainer, but for me I don't tan at all. I have to burn before it turns into a tan. I make sure to apply sunscreen when I'm outside for long periods of time because honestly, I'd rather be pale and have healthy skin then get burned and eventually tan. Keep your skin healthy!

6. Cetaphil Cleansing Wipes- I've tried Neutrogena make-up remover wipes, but those left my skin red and with a gross residue feeling. I love how these make my skin feel refreshed, soft and clean after I use them. I use these at night to remove make-up, but they're also great to through in my bag if I'm going to an amusement park and need to reapply sunscreen and I want to quickly clean off my face first. If you have sensitive skin, these are a must have for you! 

I hope you try some of these products and end up loving them as much as I do!
~Caitlin 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)