Outfit of the Day!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I've really been loving my Keds lately! I got these about a month ago and let me tell you, these shoes are so comfy! I highly recommend buying a pair! I can walk around all day in them and my feet won't hurt one bit. What I love about  Keds is the fact that they are so versatile. I can wear them with pants, shorts and skirts and they'll look great no matter what! They come in a variety of colors and prints so you're bound to find a pair that are perfect for your style. 
I felt like my lace skirt made my outfit a little fancier, so I chose to pair it with Keds to give it a more casual feel. I accesorized with a necklace to add to the pop of mint green color and of course, no outfit is complete without a matching headband! 
Shirt- JCPenney
Skirt + Headband- Forever 21
Necklace- Wet Seal
Shoes- Shoe Depot (also available online) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)