Bohemian Style

Wednesday, July 23, 2014


This is an outfit I put together for the Keds Instagram contest that is currently going on. Each week for three weeks you have a different outfit challenge that Keds posts on their Instagram. To enter you hashtag your outfit #KedsLook1 2 or 3 depending on the week. At the end of the three weeks someone is chosen to win a trip to NYC and tour Glamour Magazine and go on an American Eagle shopping spree! 
This week you had to put together a boho inspired outfit to enter, so I thought I would share my outfit with you guys!
I've really been loving this kimono top I purchased from Forever 21 back in June. I really like the colors in this and I thought it was really fun! I've seen these tops in a variety of prints and patterns all over the place. Since these tops are super light weight, they're perfect for the summer time. If you're not quite sure what to wear or you feel like your outfit is a little boring, throw one of these on! You can pair kimono tops with a dress or shorts like I did above to pull your outfit together! 

Kimono top + necklace- Forever 21
High waisted shorts- JCPenney
Tank top- Justice 
Sun hat- Charming Charlie
Shoes- Keds 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)