Taylor Swift Style Steal

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I love Taylor Swift's style so much, I wish I owned her entire closet! Of course not all of us can afford shopping at stores like Anthropology and Modcloth all the time, so I put together three affordable outfits inspired by Taylor Swift.
























Dress + Mint Green Purse: Forever 21, Black Ballet Flats: Charlotte Russe, Pearl Necklace: Online 

Polka dots are a classic/girly print that Taylor loves to wear and luckily, they're especially in style right now! For any Taylor Swift outfit, having a shoulder bag is essential. She doesn't have a purse in this outfit, but she often carries a shoulder bag so I figured I would wear one to add some color to the outfit. I wore different shoes because I like how the black flats look with the outfit better, plus Taylor loves her flats! 




 

Dress: Forever 21, Black Leather Jacket: JCPenney, Tights + Oxfords: Target, Purse: Liz Claiborne 

I don't have a dress with cats on it, so I figured a floral dress would do! A floral dress is a must-have for achieving Taylor's style, it's definitely one of her signature pieces. Oxfords are a classic shoe that Taylor is seen wearing a lot in the fall/winter time. You can find an affordable pair at Target like I did, mine were only about 15 dollars! I think this outfit is perfect for when you want to look cute, but not too dressy. 

Shirt: JCPenney, Cardigan: Forever 21, Pants: Delias, Shoes: Keds (ordered online), Headband: Icing

Of course you have to include red pants when you're achieving Taylor Swift's style! She has said in interviews that she is all about classic pieces when it comes to putting outfits together and she looks up to people like Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly for fashion inspiration. I paired a white chiffon button up top and black cardigan with my red skinny jeans because these are both timeless. I added a headband to accessorize and finished off the outfit with a pair of black suede, rhinestone Keds from Taylor Swifts line of shoes! 

Whose style do you want me to recreate next?

~Caitlin 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)