Outfit of the Day!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Here is my outfit from today!

My black knit jeggings are from Selena Gomez's clothing line, Dream Out Loud, my white knit top is from Aeropostale, my jean jacket is a hand me down from my sister, but it was purchased from Aeropostale, my scarf is from a street vendor in Paris and my sequin sneakers are from discountdance.com!  
It was a little cooler today than it has been the past week, but it was nice! I didn't have any big plans today so I kept my outfit simple and comfy. A jean jacket is a great item to have in your closet because it goes with almost anything AND it is perfect for layering in the spring and fall! I think a scarf is a great way to pull a basic outfit together. By adding a scarf, it makes it look like you put a lot more effort into your outfit than you really did, it's a great trick for those lazy days! 
P.S- Don't mind my awkward hand in the top photo…haha! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)