Make a statement this summer! OOTD

Tuesday, June 17, 2014


This is my outfit I wore today! Although it's hard to tell, my shirt is actually a crop top! I'm really loving the high waisted skirt/shorts and crop top trend for this summer. I think it's a great way to help keep cool on those SUPER hot summer days without being to revealing. Plus, who doesn't want to show off those abs you've been working for all winter?! 

Another part of my outfit I really like is my statement necklace. These have been HUGE this past year. A statement necklace is a perfect way to add a pop of color or an extra special touch to your outfit. They can help dress up an outfit and pull it together perfectly. What's great about statement necklaces is the fact that they work for every season! In the winter you can wear one under a collard shirt or with a plain sweater. In the summer you can use one to dress up a plain tank or layer on top of your favorite summer dress! You can find cute and affordable statement necklaces at Target, Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe. 

My top is from Forever 21 and my skirt and necklace is from Charlotte Russe. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)