Top 5 Favorite Fall Trends!

Monday, August 11, 2014

With back-to-school time quickly approaching (in 2 weeks for me), I can't stop thinking about fall fashion. Fall fashion is my favorite part about going back-to-school, who doesn't love cozy sweaters and riding boots? I thought I would share with you my top 5 favorite trends for the upcoming season!

 
1. Dark floral print. I feel like floral print is always around, but this season we're seeing an exceptional amount of it! From leggings to combat boots, you'll have a tons of ways to show off your floral prints!

2. Jogger pants. Who says we have to sacrifice style for comfort? I have a pair of these pants and they're so comfy! These pants are perfect for those days you don't want to change out of your PJ's, but you still want to look like your put lots of effort into your outfit. These pants were seen all over stores this past spring/summer in light weight fabrics. For fall time I've seen these pants in thicker fleece fabrics, perfect for those cool autumn days! Check out JCPenney, Hollister and Forever 21 to grab an affordable pair!

3. Plaid. Now I think plaid is a classic pattern, but I've been seeing an awful lot of it lately.  Fall is the perfect time to break out your flannel shirts. You can wear them oversized with leggings or tuck them into a pair of high-waisted jeans paired with your favorite booties or riding boots for a casual, yet sophisticated look. Not only is plaid found on flannel shirts, but I've seen plaid skirts and pants as well. Pair a plaid skirt with your favorite knit sweater and tights, you instantly have the perfect fall outfit! The skirt pictured above is actually from Bethany Mota's fall 2014 line available now at Aeropostale! 

4. Pastels. I'm always wearing pastels, so you have no idea how excited I am about this trend! It's time for a little switcharoo. These lighter shades are especially trendy for fall, you don't have to put away those pastel pants just yet. Try wearing an oversized knit sweater in your favorite pastel color or accessorize an outfit with a pastel scarf! 

5. Denim. You're favorite fabric is getting a twist this season! In addition to high-waisted jeans being so so so popular this fall we're seeing denim being used in many different ways besides your classic skinny jeans. Denim vests, acid wash and even the revival of the flared jean have all been trendy for the upcoming season. You'll have lots to choose from when it comes to picking out how you'd like to wear your denim this fall! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)