Naked 3 Everyday Eye Makeup Tutorial

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hey everyone! Two days ago I treated myself and I splurged on Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette. I've been eyeing this palette in the stores for the past few months and I'm so happy I finally got it! I'm absolutely in love with the rose gold theme throughout it. I thought I would share an everyday makeup look I've been doing with this palette. Since this palette is pricy, you can find similar eyeshadows, like the Revealed 2 palette by Coastal Scents.

 

1. Start with your favorite eyeshadow primer. I use Elf for $1.00 and it gets the job done!

2. Apply Limit all over your lid and crease (4th from the left)

3. I mixed Buzz and a little bit of Burnout (3rd + 5th from the left) and put that in the middle to outer corner of my lid

4. To finish it off the eyeshadow , I put Strange on my brow bone and inner corner of my eye

5. I completed the look with my favorite mascara, L'Oreal Butterfly! 

The completed look:





Let me know if you try out this makeup look! 

~Caitlin 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)