Outfit of the Day: Concert Edition

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Last Sunday I went to a Hunter Hayes, Dan and Shay and Sam Hunt concert! The concert was incredible, I thought I would share with you what I wore that night!


The funny thing about this is when I saw it in the store, I originally thought it was a dress, but when I went to try it on I saw it was a romper. This factor makes it a little more unique and really suitable for a concert! I purchased this romper from Macy's and it was definitely a steal! I've seen this romper in the store for the past couple of months, but I never wanted to pay the full price for it, which was $50. When I went shopping over the weekend this romper was on clearance plus an additional sale was going on, making it only $12! When I found out how cheap it was there was no way I was going to leave without it!
I paired my romper with my light and dark aqua colored necklace and pearl earrings. I thought the necklace helped pull the outfit together by adding more color with the dark aqua and gold. I know you can't see my shoes in the picture, but I wore my black Bandolino sandals I featured in my Marshalls haul post. The black on the sandals matched the lining of the zipper and the gold accents on them matched the gold in my necklace.
If you're shopping on a budget, this time of year is great for shopping! Not only are there many sales for back to school time, you can find some really great deals on clearance racks! I know Macy's, VonMaur, JcPenney and American Eagle have fantastic clearance deals going on right now! Tank tops and t-shirts are great for layering in the fall and winter time, plus you'll be able to wear them in the summer as well! Jean shorts never go out of style, so you can find a great deal on a really nice pair and save them for next year! You might be able to even find some of last years sweaters on clearance too. Trends do change, but nothing changes drastically in just one year. You're safe wearing last years sweater, I bet nobody will even notice! Who can pass up a $10 sweater anyway?

I wanted to share some pictures from the concert! Hunter Hayes is phenomenal live, he's one of the best people I've seen in concert! Dan and Shay and Sam Hunt are really good too, check out their music if you're not familiar with it!


~Caitlin 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)