Back to School Outfit

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Now that it's August I feel like everyone is in back to school mode, at least the stores are! I go back in exactly three weeks, so I should probably start thinking about school, but I'm loving summer too much! For the last week of the Keds Bravehearts contest people had to put together a back to school outfit. Here's my outfit I picked out!


What I'm wearing: Dress JCPenney; Cardigan + Belt + Necklace Forever 21; Shoes Keds


I figured for your first day of school you want to look cute, put together, but still comfortable. I thought this outfit covered all of that! I paired a flowy high low dress with a light weight cardigan and put a belt around my waist to add some shape. Just because fall is around the corner doesn't mean you have to put those floral dresses away just yet! Darker floral patterns are popular for fall, so I thought this dress was perfect! It's a little on the darker side, but still has a springy vibe. A floral dress paired with a cardigan or sweater like I did above is a great way to transition your favorite summer pieces into the perfect fall outfit!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)