Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What I love about the color whisper line is the sheer light-weight coverage these little lipsticks give you. I wear these all year round, but they are especially good for summer! They aren’t heavy/sticky at all and they are perfect for finishing off a natural makeup look, giving you the perfect hint of color! My favorite colors are Pin Up Peach #30 and Pink Possibilities #65.

I have been loving anything coconut scented this summer! This lotion is from Bath and Bodyworks, it embodies the scent perfectly and reminds me of the beach! I like the ultra shea body creams better than the regular lotions because they are much more moisturizing, aren’t stick and leave your skin a lot softer and moisturized longer.

          Hawaiian Tropics Sunscreen:
I originally used this sunscreen at a friend’s house and I think it’s a lot better than your average sunscreen! When you use this sunscreen, say goodbye to that icky sunscreen scent you’re left smelling like the rest of the day. This kind has a nice beachy scent to it. It is basically a sunscreen + lotion in one because it hydrates your skin leaving it soft, while protecting it.

           Chapstick:
Chapstick is a must for me no matter what month it is! I used to use Maybelline’s Baby Lips chapstick, but I wanted to try something a little more cost effective. I found that the original chapstick brand works just as well, even a little better in my opinion! Your lips are left feeling soft for moisturized for hours after use. In the summer time it’s important to use a kind that has SPF 15 or higher in it to protect your lips from the sun, nobody wants sunburnt lips! Try the kind with SPF for maximum protection!

I use this stuff all year round, but it is especially handy in the summer!  Since I have been blessed with lovely oily skin (not fun), this moisturizer is a life saver for me.  This controls my oily skin, while keeping it hydrated, protected from the sun and doesn’t make me breakout, so it’s the best of all the worlds! It is SUPER important to use a facial moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher, but 30 is the best during the summer. The skin is extra gentle on your skin, so you have to take extra care of it and that includes protecting it from the sun!

          L’Oreal Butterfly Mascara:
I don’t like wearing a ton of makeup in the summer, I usually keep it pretty simple and most days I’ll just do a quick swipe of mascara and add a little powder with a lip color. My favorite mascara is L’Oreal’s Butterfly mascara, it does wonders to your eyelashes and really makes your eyes pop! I recently found out that this mascara now comes in a waterproof version which is absolutely perfect for summer!

          Urban Decay Primer Potion,
This is another product I use all year round, but is something I’m very thankful for having in the summer! When I do wear eye shadow in the summer, I always make sure to prime my eyelids first. If I don’t prime my eyelids, I know my eye shadow will crease by the afternoon, not good! The primer potion is my favorite primer I’ve used so far, it does a fantastic job of keeping your eye shadow in place all day long! I know it is a little pricy, but I actually got mine 50% off at Ulta during one of their special promos. The good thing is one tube lasts a very long time, I’m still on my first and have had it since March. I suggest signing up for Ulta’s emails to find out about promos!

Like most, this is another product I used all year round. It’s pretty simple, just your basic pressed powder that gives a light coverage. What’s good about this kind is that fact that it controls oil, so that’s really helpful for me! Since I’m weird and I don’t wear foundation, powder is a must-have for me!

THIS . IS . A . MIRACLE . PRODUCT! I was recently looking for a new anti frizz serum and I really wanted to try something with coconut in it due to all the benefits it has! I came across the brand OGX, read some reviews on it and thought it would be good to try. I was a little skeptical at first since this is an anti-breakage serum, but I found that it eliminates my frizz about 98%, much better than my old serum! This product has a nice coconut smell and leaves my hair frizz free and super soft! I usually use 1 – 1 ½ pumps, but make sure not to use too much or your hair will appear greasy.


I hope you try out some of these products and if you do, let me know how you like them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)