A Dress For All Seasons?

Thursday, June 11, 2015


Today I wore a black floral print dress, so nothing out of the ordinary. I love how versatile this dress is! I feel like it works for all seasons and makes a lovely transition piece. I can wear it on its own during the warmer months and when it's a little colder out, I love layering it with tights, my favorite pair of riding boots and a denim jacket! 
The back on this dress makes it very unique for me, I think it's so neat! The cut out gives off a more summery vibe while the long sleeves make this dress feel like it can belong in my fall/winter wardrobe  too! 
I kept my shoes simple like I usually do and just opted for my black ballet flats. I finished the look with a quilted mint purse.

Dress + Bag - Forever 21
Shoes - Macy's 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)