A Mini Haul!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hey everyone! Over the last week or so I went on a couple shopping trips and I wanted to share with you what I got! I'm not doing this as a way to brag, I simply want to share with you what new products I'm into and have been loving lately. I went to my local mall and got a super cute dress from Forever 21 (I'm a little obsessed) and a military inspired jacket from Macy's that I thought would be perfect for fall and spring! I also went to Target a couple days ago to get some beauty items that I've been wanting to get!



If you couldn't tell by now, I have a little bit of an obsession with floral dresses. I love the burgundy colors in it and I could definitely see myself wearing this A LOT in the fall and pretty much every month. I thought it would be cute if I paired it with my burgundy leather jacket when it gets colder out.




This military inspired jacket by Tommy Hillfiger was definitely a steal! I purchased it for $44 and it was originally $130. I highly recommend checking out Macy's for some great deals. I can't afford designer clothes at their original price, so I love going to Macy's to get some good quality clothes for a fraction of the cost. With all of there sales and coupons they have, it's pretty hard to walk out without a great deal! I'm so excited to style this jacket in the fall and even spring time too!





Above are the items I bought at Target! I've been wanting to try the OGX Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner since the anti-damage serum from this line works wonders for taming my frizzy hair. Compared to the Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner I was using, I like the OGX better! There wasn't a drastic change, but I noticed my hair was slightly less frizzy and a little softer. I have a slight obsession with coconut scented things for the summer and this shampoo has a wonderful coconut scent, so nothing can beat that!

I've been seeing panama hats like the one I got  all over Instagram and Pinterest. When I saw this black wool one at Target I had to get it and I'm SO glad I did. Not only is it great for covering up a bad hair day, but it can step up a basic outfit and make it look spectacular! I thought the hat would work for any season, especially fall and winter time.

I was needing a new medium shade pink nail polish because my other one dried up. This is one I got from the brand China Glaze. It's just your basic pink nail polish and it has worked pretty well so far!

The lip product I bought is Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Butter. I bought this to replace my Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick because it was discontinued *insert lots of crying emojis*. A lip butter is basically a cross between a lip balm and lipstick. I like the formula of it, but the color is a little brighter than I would've hoped for. I purchased it in the color Sorbet. The Color Whisper lipsticks were sheer, but you could build them up. When you apply Revlon's lip butter lightly, it looks how the Color Whisper would if you put on many coats. I would buy this product again, but I might try a different color next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)