Oscars 2014!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

I just finished watching the red carpet and there were so many gorgeous dresses! Here are my top 3 favorite ones that I saw tonight! 



Lupita Nyong'o! 

 

This Prada dress looks absolutely amazing on her! The soft, pale blue is definitely a go to color for her! This color makes her skin look radiant! The overall look is simple, but that's what I like about it. There's no need for extravagant hair, jewelry or make-up. The dress is feminine, elegant and eye-catching! I know Lupita Nyong'o is a newer actress and she has had some really amazing dresses this award season. I look forward to what she wears next time! 


Jennifer Lawrence 



Of course Jennifer Lawrence is one of my favorite looks from the night! She always seems to look stunning, which she does a again in this lovely Dior dress.  This dress flatters her figure beautifully! The peplum is the main focus, which really helps accentuate her hour glass figure! The color gives her skin a nice glow and complements her hair color nicely. Last year we saw Jennifer wear the backwards necklace and she did it again this year! I like this specific necklace style on her since her hair is so short and on this particular dress it's bare on top so the necklace adds a nice simple touch without taking your focus off the dress. 


Giuliana Rancic



I love love love this dress so much! It reminds me of the dress Taylor Swift wore on her Speak Now tour, which is probably why I love it so much! Giuliana Rancic wows us again in this Paolo Sebastian Couture dress. If I ever went on a red carpet, I definitely would wear this dress! The sparkly floral detailing on the top is gorgeous and I love the tulle skirt. The A-line silhouette looks lovely on her and I feel like this neckline makes her look taller because it adds focus to her collar bone area. 

Let me know in the comments what your favorite look of the night was! 

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer Lawrence still looking gorgeous after tripping over a cone...

    ReplyDelete

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)