I Put My Little Black Dress On

Thursday, February 20, 2014


    Like Sara Bareilles sings "I put my little black dress on"...corny, I know, but I'm obsessed with that song right now! This was my outfit I wore today! 
    I think skater dresses are perfect for any weather! They're comfy, come in practically any color and make a great item for layering. You can wear them in the summer time by themselves or layer a sweater and scarf over them for winter time....there's endless possibilities! Since I'm wearing a black skater dress with a black cropped sweater I used my tights and a statement necklace to add a little pop of color! 
    I love how the dress is form fitting on top and the skirt flares out at the bottom, making this silhouette flattering on many body types! Since skater dresses have become super popular lately, it's extremely easy to get your hands on one! Try shopping at Forever 21, JCPenney or Target for one that's in your budget! 

Where my outfit is from: 
Dress- JCPenney
Sweater + Headband- Forever 21
Tights- Target 
Necklace + Shoes- Charlotte Russe


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Mint green is such a good color right now, I think you're outfit is super cute! And skater dresses are the best because they are so comfortable to wear. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)