Spring 2014 Wants!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014


Hey everyone! I'm finally on spring break, but it doesn't feel like it at all! We got hit with the snowstorm today, so there is currently A LOT of snow outside and I'm not liking it one bit! I'm really excited for the spring fashion and warm weather (if it ever stops snowing) so I thought I would share with you some items I'll be keeping an eye out for this spring season! 

1. Sandals! These are a must have for me throughout the the spring and summer months, I'm constantly wearing them when it's nice outside. They're perfect because you can wear them casually or dress them up. I like them because they're a little more dressier than your basic flip-flops and I love wearing them with dresses! A pair of mine broke last summer so I'm hoping to find a cute pair I can pick up for this year! To find affordable sandals check out Target, Delias, Kmart and JCPenney!

2. White Shorts! These are a staple for everyone no matter what age you are! You can find them in various cuts and lengths so you're bound to find a pair that are perfect for you! I'm in need a new pair of white shorts that fit properly! I found a really great pair at American Eagle that fit extremely well, however, I thought $40.00 was a little pricey for a pair of shorts. I'm going to keep shopping around or wait until they have a sale. You can find less expensive shorts at Macy's, Delias (currently have a sale) or Charlotte Russe, you can find them pretty much anywhere!

3. Cross body bag! I want to get a more structured cross body bag because I like the clean put together look of it. I found this really cute one at Forever 21 for only $19.80, I'm not sure if I want the light brown or mint color though. I think they're perfect for when you're doing activities and you don't want to worry about carrying a purse on your shoulder the whole time. I mainly want to get one for my trip to Paris, but I think it'll come in good use at concerts and just everyday. 

4. Last but not least, hair accessories! I mainly want to get some more hair bows…you can't have too many hair bows! I wish I had one in every color to match my outfits. I've noticed flower crowns are becoming popular and I've seen a lot of them in stores recently, so I wouldn't mind adding one or two to my collection of hair accessories! I think both items are really cute ways to add a special touch to your hair! Check out Forever 21 for some really inexpensive bows and floral crowns. I got a hair bow from there and it was only $2.00 and works really well! 


What are some items on you're wish list for the upcoming spring/summer seasons? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)