Who says pastels are just for spring?

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hey everyone! Here's my outfit I wore from a few days ago. I just got around to posting it today, but I thought I would still share it since I really really liked it! When I wore this outfit it was the day that we got hit with a snowstorm. This outfit was super warm and comfy, perfect for the weather!

Whoever says you can't wear pastel colors in the winter is lying! Most people would usually wear pastels in the spring time, but I love them so much I wear them all year round. You can incorporate these colors into winter garments like I did with my sweater. You can layer a cardigan or blazer over your favorite pastel dress, that's also a great money saving tip! You don't have to buy all new dresses for the winter time, just layer!

 Wearing pastel colors in the colder months makes your outfit pop! If you don't want your main garments like your pants, dress or sweater to be pastel, lighten up your outfit with a pastel scarf, headband or various accessories. While everyone is wearing black and darker colors (don't get me wrong, I wear my fair share of black in the winter too) you can stand out by adding pastels to freshen up your outfit!



I'm wearing a super warm over sized cardigan from Forever 21 that I recently bought. My jogger pants are  from Forever 21 too. I love how comfortable these pants are, they're also really soft! The fabric on these pants is lighter, so I'll still be able to wear them in the spring time. They're perfect while we transition from winter to spring! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)