Make a Statement this Fall with Your Favorite Sweater

Thursday, October 26, 2017

When I think of fall; lattes, sweaters, and pumpkin everything come to mind. I know, pretty basic. If I'm being completely honest you can 100 percent catch me using my pumpkin marshmallow lotion and eating a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin while sipping apple cider. Oh and I'll most likely be doing this while watching Hocus Pocus.

You know something that's not so basic? This season's trendiest sweaters: Statement sweaters. Fall has brought a whole new twist to the classic favorite. If you're not sure where to get your hands on this must-have trend, then look no further, TOBI has you covered all season long.

From laced-up and open backs, to unique dresses and fuzzy fabrics, TOBI's sweaters will give you all the cozy feels while offering a huge array or styles.

Lace It Up



When it comes to fall, I can't help but add a few burgundy pieces into my wardrobe. I love both the color and style of this Cozy Up Wine Sweater. The open, laced-up back is sure to leave a statement. I paired the sweater with a lace bralette. This is such a great trick if you want to add a delicate and girly vibe to a piece like this.


I used the same bralette trick with the Getting Warmer Rose Sweater. This sweater is so soft and before this, I've never seen a sweater like it before!



Wrap Up This Season

I'm sure it's no secret, I absolutely love dresses. When the cooler months roll around, I can't seem to buy anything other than sweaters. I have three plastic bins of them. I know, it's a bit excessive, but I can't help it! When dresses and sweaters collide, you bet that I'll be sporting sweater dresses all season long.


I love how the Not Alone Mauve Wrap Sweater Dress keeps you warm, while adding a subtle touch of sexiness. This dress could be worn both day and night, which makes it a fantastic addition to an woman's wardrobe this season.


This next dress is the Under The Tree Day Dress in plum. I love this one a lot! It gives me so many Rapunzel vibes, which is honestly a main reason why I picked it.



I love how this dress is super comfy, yet it's extremely easy to still look put together. Oh, and the bell sleeves are such a unique detail. Pair this dress with tights and, a scarf, and flats or ankle booties for an unstoppable look this season.

Keep it Cozy



The minute I put this sweater on I instantly felt like a pink fuzzy lamb. The sweater is so soft, it'll be perfect for cold days--that's if Florida ever gets cold enough.

I styled this sweater with an athliesure twist. I wanted to make the look was super comfy, so I paired this amazing pink pile of fuzziness with black leggings and pink Adidas Superstar sneakers.


*Photography by Madeline Potts

What are your favorite sweater trends this season? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to check out TOBI for this season's hottest items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)