The Paolo Sebastian Spring Summer 2018 Collection is a Dream Come True

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Recently, Paul Vasileff, the whimsical Australian designer behind Paolo Sebastian debuted the spring/summer 2018 Couture collection. And you know what the best part was? It was all Disney inspired. Yes! You read that right.

Vasileff, who is known for is fairytale-like designs paid tribute to some of our classic movies we all love. Think: Snow White, Cinderella, and more! Anytime fashion meets Disney, I freak out a tad and get super excited.

When I say this collection is a dream come true, is really is, trust me. It's filled with floral detailing, sparkles, and tulle A-line skirts. Oh, and a whole lot of magic.

Looking at all these pictures makes me feel like I stepped inside of Taylor Swift's "Enchanted" music video. There honestly isn't a garment in this collection that I don't like, it's all so beautiful. I wanted to share a few of my favorite looks with you, so keep scrolling to see which pieces left me breathless.










*Photos courtesy of DisneyStyle

What were some of your favorite looks from the Paolo Sebastian spring/summer Couture collection? Let me know in the comments below or tweet me @CaitlinRedd13


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)