Maple Holistics Tea Tree Shampoo Review

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

When it comes to shampoo, I'm not one to try out many different products. Once I find a brand that I like, I usually stick to it for a little while, but you know what? Sometimes it's nice to switch things up a little bit.

Recently, I tried Maple Holistics Tea Tree Shampoo. I love how this shampoo is paraben-free, cruelty-free, and sulfate-free. Oh and it's also GMO-free and even gluten free--can you believe that?! There are so many harsh chemicals in beauty products these days, it's nice to have a product that doesn't include all of that. Plus, to top it all off, this shampoo is safe for color treated hair. I'd say there are many bonuses to this.


I've always been a little hesitant to try shampoos that include a lot of oils in them because I was afraid my hair would end up greasy. But let me tell you, that is not the case at all. The main ingredient in this shampoo is tea tree oil, which nourishes your scalp and promotes hair growth because the oil helps unclog hair follicles. The other ingredients in it include, Water, Jojoba Oil, Botanical Keratin, Argan Oil, Lavender Oil and Rosemary Oil. If you're looking to grow your hair long and healthy, this is definitely the way to do it.

When I used the shampoo I noticed it lathers thickly, which makes it feel like the shampoo is moisturizing and cleaning my hair very well. There is also a very strong scent of tea tree oil. I mean, that makes sense and I think it smells really good; it's a bit refreshing!


After shampooing my hair, I continued with my regular hair routine, which included a Pantene conditioner and OGX Coconut Milk serum.

Once my hair was fully dry, I noticed it wasn't as frizzy as it usually is and felt more light weight. It's not like the weather in Florida helps the whole frizz situation either, but the tea tree oil shampoo seemed to.

I would definitely recommend this shampoo, and you can try it out for free! Maple Holisitics has an awesome free sample program, which allows you to pick out a free sample of any of they shampoos. Once you receive the sample, you'll receive information on how to get a full sized shampoo for free!

If you try out this shampoo or any of Maple Holistic's products, let me know in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)