Fall Outfit of the Day

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Hey everyone! I know it has been a while since I've posted, but I'm back with an outfit of the day for you. This is a look a wore a couple weeks ago when I was exploring Greenwich Village!

I'm wearing a white crochet tunic with black leggings, which I paired with my denim jacket. My favorite thing about this tunic is the detailing. It feels really unique and gives off a Free People vibe. This is such an effortless piece to style, and thanks to layering, it's super easy to look like I tried a lot harder than I did. Pieces like that are always a win, right? I also love how I can wear this tunic in the fall and spring, so versatility is a major plus.

To accessorize, I doubled up a long necklace so it was shorter, and also used it to add a hint of color to my outfit. Since a purse is a must while exploring New York, I chose a quilted, light purple cross body bag. To top everything off, my favorite ankle booties made an appearance, of course! I have been wearing these black ankle booties all over the city this past month. They match practically everything, make any outfit feel just a little fancier, and they're surprisingly comfy for heels.

What are some clothing items you have been loving this fall? Let me know in the comments below or tweet me @CaitlinRedd13







Tunic: Aeropostale
Leggings: Aerie
Denim Jacket: Macy's
Ankle Booties: Macy's
Necklace: Forever 21
Crossbody Purse: Rebecca Minkoff 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)