Spring and Summer Wish List

Thursday, April 28, 2016

It's that time of year again. The sun is creeping out and I think, "oh yeah, warm weather does actually exist." When the seasons change, I get especially excited for one thing: Freshening up my closet!

When I was home from school last week, I went to the mall--that's not surprising. I swear, whenever I wind up at the mall when I'm trying to save money; I want everything. Literally, everything. So, this gave me the idea to create a wish list of all the clothing and beauty products I'm hoping to buy this spring and summer. Here it is! All the things I want, but can't afford yet #struggle.


Some of these items are specific things I want, and others are just inspiration. 

1. Crop tops
I love crops tops so much! They're super cute paired with a high waisted skirt or shorts. I have a couple, but I'd love to add more into my wardrobe for the summer. I've also been into the whole lace up front on shirts; it would be nice to have one of those for the summer too!

2. Sandals
If I had the choice between flip flops and sandals, I'd choose sandals all the time--unless I'm going to the beach. Sadly, one of my favorite pairs that match everything are starting to fall apart. You know, a replacement pair wouldn't hurt. 

The one pictured above is from American Eagle. I love how kimonos and babydoll dresses look paired together. So cute! I really like this particular one, but when I was in the store and glanced at the price tag, it was a whopping $60. That's a big six-zero for a thin kimono. I love American Eagle and everything, but I couldn't justify spending that much for it. So, unless it goes on sale; I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find a similar one without a hefty price tag. But it has to have the fringe! 

I looks like there's another American Eagle item. Now, I absolutely LOVE this dress. I'm definitely going to buy it. I actually tried it on with the kimono pictured next to it, and oh my gosh! I loved the outfit so much. However, with an upcoming trip to London, I knew I had to wait.

Normally, I'm not huge into face makeup, heck, I don't even wear foundation. Since contouring has been a huge trend in the beauty world, I wanted to learn how to do it and maybe incorporate it into my everyday makeup routine. When I was at Sephora, I asked for a demo, and the lady who showed me how to contour used this kit on me. I love how it turned out. The colors accentuated my face and added just the right amount of warmth. The best part: It's a powder, so I don't need to wear foundation for it to look good. I can't wait to add this to my makeup collection soon! 

6. Blush
This goes a long with the contour kit. You have to have that pretty rosy glow, right?

This liquid lipstick is my favorite. The formula is great! Since it is a liquid, it isn't very drying like a lot of matte lipsticks are. Reason number two why I love this product so much: when it wears away, the color stays on your little lippies for a long time. Oh, did I mention, it's only $6.00. A super affordable and good quality lipstick, you can't beat that! 

8. T-Shirt Dress
I don't necessarily want the exact one pictured above, but I want one! I saw a few at American Eagle, which were very cute. I'm not sure what color I want either. Anyway, I think this would be a really neat garment to style; the possibilities are endless. They seem very comfy, and they're super easy to throw on when you're in a rush, or just not sure what to wear. 

What are some clothing and beauty products you've had your eye on for the upcoming season? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)