Outfit of the Day

Monday, April 18, 2016

It's 70 degrees and I got to wear a new outfit today. Did you know that's a recipe for an instantly happy Monday? I believe those are also qualifications for an outfit post.



Shirt +Shorts- Brandy Melville 
Bralette- Aerie
Necklace-JCPenney
Shoes- Adidas, from Macy's 

When I was in California last month, I bought two new outfits from Brandy Melville. The one above and a mauve colored romper. Let me tell you, coming back to the east coast with two new outfits in hand, and not being able to wear them is pretty close torture. I can't tell you how excited I am that the sun is FINALLY starting to heat up little ol' Erie, PA. 

When I found out yesterday that the high would be 70 degrees, my first thought was "YES. I can finally wear my new that's not so new anymore outfit!" I'm sure we can all agree, that is a pretty good feeling. 

I love this outfit a lot! The shorts are very lightweight and extremely comfortable. Plus, they have pockets--an automatic plus. Yes, my shirt is a crop top, but it just happens to be the perfect crop top length. Does that make sense? It's amazing to wear with high waisted skirts and shorts, yet I can still wear it with regular rise shorts. No need to worry about showing off my entire stomach here. Since I'm a sucker for anything lace/floral, the intricate detailing is my favorite part. 

I definitely recommend taking a little peek at Brandy Melville's website. Let me know what you think about their clothes. Would you shop there, or have you? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)