An Outfit of the Day

Monday, August 24, 2015

Two days ago I moved into my apartment at school, things have been a little crazy. I finally got situated and thought it'd be a perfect time to post!



I wore this outfit a few days ago and it's one of my go-to's in the summer. I love this dress because I feel like I don't need to accessorize it much. It's patterned and detailed, I wouldn't want accessories to take away from that. My absolute favorite part is the back! The bows down the back make it unique. I haven't seen many dresses like this before. 

My hat I'm wearing is from Target. When I saw a lot of hats this style on Pinterest, I loved how versatile they were! It's perfect for any season. I can put it on and it instantly upgrades my outfit! I've see hats this style at American Eagle, The Limited, Forever 21 and Target. 

Dress- Printemps in Paris
Hat- Target
Shoes- Kmart 
Bag- Longchamp 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)