Outfit Of The Day

Sunday, May 17, 2015

I know it's been so so long since I've posted and I'm terribly sorry! It's finally summer break and I plan on blogging a lot more! I thought I'd share with you this outfit I wore today! 

 

I just bought this shirt yesterday and I'm obsessed! It's from Macy's and I'm proud that I got it for a super great deal. I love all of the colors in it and it matches so many things I already own, I can't wait to style it differently! 
I thought I'd keep the color going by pairing the top with a matching blue skater skirt. This outfit it simple, but I love it because all of the attention is on the top and to me, this screams summer!

Shirt- Macy's 
Skirt- Charlotte Russe
Shows- Macy's 
Purse- Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)