Outfit Of The Day

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I got a sewing machine for Christmas, picked up an easy circle skirt pattern from JoAnnes, started making my skirt then...school got in the way and I couldn't find time to finish it. Over spring break I finally got around to finishing my skirt! I wore it a couple days ago and I really wanted to share it with you! 




There's something about wearing a garment you've made that is so much more special than a store bought item. I can't wait to make more things this summer! 

2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog through the TVFU page and it's cute!! Wish we connected sooner but it's nice to meet you and my blog is: http://simplyaudreekate.com/
    xo Audree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so bad, I just noticed your comment now. Thank you so much! I just checked out your blog, and love your style!

      Delete

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)