Valentine's Day Outfit!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day is one of those days people either love or hate. For me I love it because it's the perfect excuse to wear red lipstick, watch Nicholas Sparks movies and eat chocolate, plus I'm one of those corny people who loves to wear red on Valentine's Day, green on St. Patrick's Day and so on. There was no question if I was going to incorporate red into my outfit today! 



Where I live is in the middle of a snowstorm right now, so I wore one of my absolute favorite, coziest sweaters! I wanted to go all out and wear red tights, but I couldn't find them. I paired my sweater with black tights, a black long sleeve turtleneck and I wore a black belt around my waist to add shape to my outfit. For accessories, I wore my red bow headband and I paired this outfit with my black riding boots earlier today. 

For makeup, I kept my eyes simple because of the the bold lip. I put a light brown eye shadow on my lid that had a little bit of a sparkle to it. Next, I used a medium matte brown in my crease and finished the eyeshadow off with a shimmery champagne color for a highlight on my brow bone. To complete the eye look I used my volumizing mascara. And last but not least I finished off with a red lip! To make your lipstick last 10x longer, put on a matching lip liner all over your lips first, then follow with the lipstick! 

Outfit:
Cardigan- Aeropostale
Turtleneck- Old Navy
Tights- Target
Headband- Icing 

Makeup: 
Eyeshadow- Elf little black book palette 
Mascara- Makeup Forever volumizing mascara 
Lipstick/Lipliner- Makeup Forever 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)