My Trip to Ireland!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Hey everyone! I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted! I've been busy the past couple weeks because during my schools J-Term, I studied abroad for 2 weeks in Ireland. I got back a little over a week ago and I finally got around to posting about it.  Everything about Ireland was absolutely incredible! All the people were extremely nice, the food was delicious and the scenery was breath taking, pictures really don't do it justice. Sheep are my favorite animal, and let me tell you, people aren't lying when they say there are a lot of sheep in Ireland, it made me SO happy!

Now I know this isn't a fashion post, but I loved Ireland too much to not share anything about it. While I was there I took a photography class, so here are some of the pictures I took!

















I took over 1000 pictures, so it was extremely hard to pick out just a few to post. I'm really going to try and post more often! Having a broken phone and laptop made it pretty difficult to post. I already have my next post in mind, I'm going to try to get that up shortly!

~Caitlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)