My Go-To Smoothie Bowl

Monday, March 5, 2018

If you follow me on Instagram, then I'm sure it's no surprise that smoothie bowls have been my latest breakfast obsession. Creating these yummy bowls is such an easy yet healthy way to start your morning.

When it comes to smoothie bowls, the possibilities are endless, which is one of the  main reasons I love them so  much. Oh, and it's a fantastic way to add extra greens into your meal! Scroll down to check out the recipe for my go-to smoothie bowl I have been making almost every day!

What you'll need:
- 1 Cup of frozen mixed berries
- 1/3 Cup almond milk (or any nut milk)
- 1-2 Handfuls of spinach
- 1 Tablespoon of natural peanut butter
- 1 Banana

To start, place all ingredients into a blender and blend until it's all mixed and smooth. Yes, it's really that easy, and this is the hardest step. Hey, who doesn't love an easy recipe anyway? Next comes my favorite part: Toppings!

This is the "make your smoothie bowl look pretty and insta-worthy" part. My favorite toppings include strawberries, granola, and coconut flakes. Before I pour the smoothie into my bowl, I always add some granola to the  bottom of the bowl. This is a great way to add in a little extra crunch.

After the smoothie is poured over the granola, I cut four to five strawberries into fourths and arrange them on top. Next, I sprinkle a little more granola and some coconut flakes on top. And then that brings us to the photo opp. I  mean, after you spend time making it look pretty, you have to get that perfect picture.


There you have it, your easy and healthy smoothie bowl is ready to eat!

Let me know if you try out the recipe, I'd love to hear if you do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)