Thanksgiving Outfit of the Day

Sunday, December 20, 2015

I'm sorry this post is so late! I published it on Thanksgiving, but it never loaded right and didn't actually upload. The worst thing is that I just noticed it now, yikes!

Thanksgiving marks the official kick off for the holiday season. What better way to start the holidays than a day full of family and REALLY good food? Every year I start the day off watching the Macy's parade, which is followed by a day at home spent cooking and hanging out with my family. Even though I have a low key day, I love dressing up for it!

I wore one of my favorite dresses that I actually got from Macy's a few years back. I love the lace on this dress! The lace makes it dressier than an everyday casual dress, but it's still very wearable. I paired it with a burgundy cropped blazer to add some fall color and black tights. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)