Favorite Music of 2015

Monday, December 28, 2015

Hello everybody! This past year was filled with so much wonderful music. Some of my favorite artists released new albums, music videos and I attended two of my favorite concerts! As 2015 wraps up, I thought I would share what I was listening to for the past 12 months.

Albums:

1. 1989- Taylor Swift

This album is AMAZING. Even though it technically came out in 2014, I listened to it almost everyday throughout this past year. I also went to the 1989 tour over the summer, and it was the best concert I've ever been to. There are just so many fantastic songs on this album.

























2. X- Ed Sheeran

Ed Sheeran has to be one of the most talented artists around. I know this album also came out in 2014, but I listened to it a lot this year, and went to his multiply tour this pat summer too! I find it SO amazing that he performs every single one of his concerts solo. He creates the background music with his loop pedal, plays guitar extremely well and has an amazing voice. I love this album so much, and I'd have to say I like it more than his first one. Plus, Tenerife Sea is on this album, which is my all time favorite song!

























3. Revival- Selena Gomez

I was really excited for this album to come out! It just came out this past October, and I was definitely not disappointed! I think this is Selena's best album to date. Revival is full of inspiring, empowering and uplifting lyrics. I really like how she told her store throughout this album, which is something I feel like she hasn't done before.

























4. Storyteller- Carrie Underwood

I started listening to Carrie Underwood's music when her Blown Away album came out. I like her Storyteller album a lot better! Carrie has such a powerful voice.  When you listen to the lyrics carefully, each song feels like it is its own story, I love that! Between the songs like What I Never Knew I Always Wanted and Renegade Runaway, this album has the perfect mix of ballads and upbeat songs!

























5. Kill The Lights- Luke Bryan

Luke Bryan's music always puts me in a good mood! This album has a really good variety of ballad and upbeat songs! My favorites on the album are Home Alone Tonight, Move and Way Way Back!

























Songs (in no particular order):

1. Confident- Demi Lovato
2. Stone Cold- Demi Lovato
3. Stitches- Shawn Mendes
4. I Know What You Did Last Summer- Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello
5. Bright- Ecosmith
6. I Was Made For Loving You- Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran
7. Hello- Adele
8. Revival- Selena Gomez
9. Kill Em With Kindness- Selena Gomez
10. Sober- Selena Gomez
11. Camouflage- Selena Gomez
12. Nobody- Selena Gomez
13. Rise- Selena Gomez
14. Levels- Nick Jonas
15. Church Bells- Carrie Underwood
16. Heartbeat- Carrie Underwood
17. What I Never Knew I Always Wanted- Carrie Underwood
18. Tenerife Sea- Ed Sheeran
19. Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
20. Take Your Time- Sam Hunt
21. Blank Space- Taylor Swift
22. I Know Places- Taylor Swift
23. Wonderland- Taylor Swift
24. You Are In Love- Taylor Swift
25. Out Of The Woods- Taylor Swift
26. Worth It- Fifth Harmony
27. I'm A Mess- Ed Sheeran
28. John Cougar, John Deere, John 316- Keith Urban
29. Home Alone Tonight- Luke Bryan
30. Way Way Back- Luke Bryan

I know this is a pretty long list, but one of the hardest questions you could ask me would be: what is your favorite song? I figured giving a list like this would give you a good idea of what kind of music I've been listening to this past year. I can't wait to see what new music is in store for 2016!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)