OOTD Featuring: The Stone Flower

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hey guys! I'm super excited to share the outfit I wore today!




Dress + Headband- The Stone Flower
Necklace + Earrings- Forever 21
FlipFlops- Old Navy

When I was in Boston last week I found this store in Quincy Market called The Stone Flower. The sparkly jewelry caught my eye, so I thought I'd take a peak. As I got closer I noticed the store had a lot of pink in it and two floral outfits displayed out front. This was it, I knew I had to go in!  

When I walked in I was greeted with rows and rows of headbands ranging from sparkly ones to floral ones and even some with bows on them. If you know me, you know that headbands are sort of a staple accessory for me, I'm always wearing them! On the sides of the store there were many displays filled with all types of jewelry. There were gorgeous earrings, simple and statement necklaces and beautiful barrettes. It was all so eye catching! I didn't think it could get much better than this until I walked upstairs and saw the walls of the store lined with hundreds of floral dresses, there was one in every color! I knew I had to buy one, so the hunt for the perfect dress began! It was hard to narrow it down, but I ended up trying on three dresses and bought the one I'm wearing above! I'm slightly convinced this store was made for me and to top all off, Taylor Swift started playing when I went into the dressing room! 

The one odd thing about The Stone Flower is the sizing. It's odd because there isn't any! All of the dresses are marked free size. Even though this isn't what you'd expect, I think it's really interesting that they size this way because it shows that their dresses are meant for every body type! I didn't have any big issues with the sizing. I think this works because all off the dresses have adjustable straps and stretchy backs. The really neat thing about The Stone Flower is the fact that all of the items are hand made. I think this is so neat and it adds a unique touch to your item!  

It looks like I have found my new favorite store! Check out their website www.thestoneflower.com for more info and locations! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)