Outfit of the Day!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I've last posted, school has been keeping me busy lately. Christmas break is coming up soon, so I'll have more time to post!
Here's an outfit I wore a couple weeks ago, I just haven't had time to post it until now.



This sweater dress I'm wearing is one of my favorite fall pieces! I love the silhouette and how comfy it is! This dress is very versatile, I pair it with oxfords, combat boots or riding boots and they all look great! This dress is a little low, so I paired it with a scarf, which makes for a perfect fall outfit! Since it was a little chilly that day, I completed the look with a gray peacoat!

Dress- American Eagle
Leggings- JCPenney
Coat + Scarf- Forever 21
Boots- Ralph Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)