My Fall Must Haves!

Friday, October 31, 2014

 

With Fall in full swing, I thought I would share some of my essential beauty and clothing pieces! 

1. Boots. Whether you have an edgy style and love wearing combat boots or you want to add a little prep to your wardrobe with a pair of riding boots, you're bound to find a pair that fits your style! My riding boots are my go to shoes for fall because they will instantly pull your entire outfit together. Booties are another cute option for fall. Not only are the great with your favorite sweater, you can pair them with a flowy dress in the spring time and they'll look great! It's always a bonus when you have pieces that you can wear in multiple seasons!

2. Flannel shirt. I haven't been huge on plaid in the past, but this season I've gotten more into it. I'm seeing plaid everywhere for the fall and winter seasons! Flannel shirts are so warm, which makes them great for those crisp fall days. Try wearing a fitted plaid shirt under a sweater with your favorite skinny jeans and boots, you'll look classy while staying warm all at the same time! Want to go for a super comfy look? Pair an oversized flannel shirt with a pair of leggings, ballet flats and roll up the cuffs on your shirt. The leggings and flats will show off your legs and part of your feet so you don't look like you're beings swallowed by your shirt. I found really affordable and super soft flannels at Forever 21! 

3. A perfect pair of leggings. This may sound cliche, but honestly, they're a very comfy choice and perfect for tucking into boots. It's a staple to own at least one pair of black leggings you really like. I love the yoga leggings from Aerie because they're thicker than regular leggings. There is usually a sale going on and I found that deals online are usually the best, just sign up for their emails! You can opt for a fleece pair, which I totally recommend! I got a fleece lined pair for $6.00 at Forever 21 and they are one of the most comfortable things I own. My go-to outfit in the fall is pairing a pair of leggings with an oversized cardigan, a scarf and riding boots! 

4. Lotion. You have to keep your skin moisturized, especially when the weather starts getting colder! I have been obsessed with the triple moisture pumpkin latte and marshmallow comfort scent. This smells so so good and keeps my skin soft! 

5. Deep red lipstick. When fall time approaches I break out this burgundy wine colored lipstick. I love wearing this color in general in the fall time. Since this color is darker than what I usually wear, I put it on and blot a little off so I still have the color, it's just not as intense. To achieve the burgundy lip, try the cover girl lipstick #345 everlasting immortality. 

6. Sweaters and cardigans! Nothing is better than putting on a cozy sweater on a cold fall day. There are so many ways to wear your sweater. You can layer a button up shirt underneath or pair it with your favorite scarf. If you're a fan of crop tops, try pairing a cropped sweater with a skater skirt or over a skater dress. You can dress the outfits up with colored tights and a statement necklace! 

7. Scarves. This is my favorite accessory! Adding a fun printed scarf and even a plain one can pull a basic outfit together.  They are perfect for layering and are a great way to keep warm! You can find very inexpensive scarves at Forever 21 and Target that come in a variety of colors! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)