Maple Holistics Silk 18 Shampoo Review

Friday, March 1, 2019

I've talked about Maple Holistics a few times on my blog, and this time the brand is back with a new shampoo: Silk18.

If you're not familiar with Maple Holistics, it is a natural bath, body, hair, and skincare company. When I started switching my shampoo and conditioner to cleaner alternatives, Maple Holistics is a brand I found myself always going back to. When I tried other natural hair care brands, a lot of times my hair was left feeling weighed down and a little greasy, but my Maple Holistics products have never done that to me! I also really like this brand because they are cruelty-free, source their ingredients ethically, and use recycled plastic for their bottles.


So, getting into the product, the Silk18 shampoo is a great option if you have frizzy, dry, or damaged hair because it helps you achieve smoother, stronger, and more luscious locks. Talk about dream hair. In the winter time I always try to add more hydrating products into my beauty routines because the cold weather is just so stinking rough on my hair and skin. Oh, and if I didn't use any hair products, my waves would be quite the frizzy mess, so I was very excited about the benefits of this shampoo.

Silk18 has a creamy consistency and lathers extremely well without using any sulfates. I was so surprised by this, I double checked the ingredient list to make sure there wasn't any SLS in it, and it was completely clean! The shampoo has a light sweet scent. It kind of smells like frosting, but in the best way possible and not over powering at all.


This shampoo uses argon and jojoba oil to smooth and soften your hair, so I was a little worried my hair would be left with a greasy residue, but that definitely wasn't the case. I was left with soft, smooth, and frizz-free hair and this shampoo gets a A+++ from me! Silk 18 will actually give you silky hair, there's no doubt about it. Seriously, I would buy this shampoo again.

If you're looking for a a natural shampoo that doesn't have all of those nasty ingredients, I highly recommend checking out Silk 18! I'd love to hear if you have used this shampoo before or have tried it yourself, is comment down below or tweet me @CaitlinRedd13 if you have!

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)