Best Dressed At The 2018 Teen Choice Awards

Monday, August 13, 2018

The Teen Choice Awards may be summer's--actually the entire year's--most playful award show of the year. I mean, what other award show can you get away with wearing plastic fruit on your skirt?! As some of Hollywood's and YouTube's hottest stars strutted down the pink, yes PINK carpet, I couldn't help but think yas queen, or in KJ Apa's case, king.

From head-to-toe sequins to a ballet pink tea length dress, there was no shortage of Instagram worthy ensembles. Wondering who served looks at this year's TCA's? Below you'll find the best dressed celebs of the night.

Camila Mendes
This trendy blush hue is my absolute favorite, especially for summer! 

 Cozi Zuehlsdorf
You can never go wrong with a tea length dress like this. I love the classic silhouette!

Elias Harger
 He may be small, but Elias sure know how to pull off a dapper look. 

KJ Apa
Honestly, I've never been one to pay super close attention to what the guys are wearing on the carpet, but this look caught my eye. Matching sets for men? I approve! 

Lili Reinhart
It's the TCA's, you're walking on a pink carpet, so why not go all out? That's just what Lili did with this hot pink look and I am 100 percent here for it. 

Madelaine Petsch
Sweet meets sexy? The shoes definitely pull this look together, but I'm sure you're not surprised that I'm a fan of the lace and floral combo. 

Meghan Trainor
Pajamas are the ultimate way to pull off the whole effortless-cool-girl vibe. It looks like the trendy sleepwear made it's way on to the pink carpet, but not without a touch of glamour. I mean, sequins do make everything better after all. 

 Olivia Holt
I really love this look! The emerald green is stunning and the silhouette is very flattering on Miss Holt, but I think this look would be better suited for the winter time. 

Maddie Ziegler
 It looks like Maddie has shed that Dance Moms image. The young starlet showed off a more mature side of her style with this matching cropped set. 

 Sabrina Carpenter
I'm not the biggest fan of this print, but the lilac hue pops against Sabrina's hair and skin--it looks like the "Almost Love" singer may have found her "it" color. Oh, the fringed hemline is such a unique touch that I'm loving. But lets not overlook the hair! Sabrina ditched her signature long locks for a shorter do falling just below her collar bone. Talk about #hairgoals. 

What were some of your favorite looks from the night? Let me know in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)