You can never have too much Disney Style

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Hello beautiful friends! I feel like I’ve been very MIA lately, but it’s for a good reason: I moved to New York! I’m so excited to begin my career and live out my dream of living in the city. I’m very excited to be back in New York, but I’ll definitely miss Disney. I had such an incredible experience while in the college program, plus learned so much. It’s safe to say, Disney will always hold a special place in my heart.

With that being said, Disney Style is one thing that I still love and will continue to incorporate into my outfits. The week I left Florida, Disney Style, a new store located in Disney Springs opened. This shop is basically a DisneyBounding fan dream come true. The store features an array of outfits and accessories inspired by your favorite characters. Think: Cheshire Cat, Cinderella, The Fab Five, and so so so many more! You must know by now, I’m a big fan of Minnie Mouse and all things Minnie style. I also happen to be a big fan of rompers. I mean, it's an all in one outfit that instantly looks cute and is super comfy--what more could you possibly want?

When I went to check out the Disney Style store I was amazed! There was a Mad Tea Party tea cup, framed Minnie ears, and Tangled lanterns, aka a few of my favorite Disney things. But one thing that caught my eye in particular was this Minnie Mouse inspired romper. I honestly had never seen anything like it before and knew this girly piece needed to be the newest addition to my wardrobe. Polka dots and a bow all on one romper screamed my name, so this purchase was a no brainer.


When it came to picking out accessories for the look, I knew I absolutely had to incorporate my Kate Spade Minnie Mouse purse. I just can't get over how adorable this bag is. I mean, it even has ears! Since the shorts and bag are a bit of a statement (well, for me at least) I kept the rest of my outfit simple. I opted for basic black ballet flats and kept my jewelry to a minimum. And yes, that meant leaving out a headband because I thought that may have been bow overload. 



Since I wish I could take all of you to the Disney Style store to join in on all of the excitement, I added a few pictures down below of some of my favorite parts of the store.




I'm so happy Disney has finally dedicated an entire store to their Disney Style fans. If you're in the Orlando area, or planning a trip to Disney, will you make this your next stop at Disney Springs? Let me know what you think of the new store in the comments below or tweet me your thoughts @CaitlinRedd13.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)