Glamorous Trends for the Holiday Season

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Between Christmas parties and New Year's Eve, you most likely have at least one reason you need to dress up this season. I teamed up with TOBI to bring you the trendiest party pieces for all of your glamorous needs. Did I mention, these pieces are extremely affordable!

I don't know about you, but any chance I get to dress to the nines, show off a little sparkle, and get glam, you can 100 percent count me in. Check out my favorite Holiday trends below.

Shine in Sequins

Did you know sequins instantly spice up any outfit. Whether it's an accessory, a blouse, or a full head-to-toe look, simply adding some sparkle will create a head-turning look. You'll be shining all night long--literally.


My latest obsession? Rose Gold and sparkles. I have been buying everything from jewelry and a Starbucks tumbler cup to a Walt Disney World spirit jersey and Minnie ears in this oh-so-popular hue. So, it's probably not a huge surprise that this look is popping up in my Holiday picks. 

When this dress arrived, I noticed it was the exact.same.sequin that is on my Minnie ears. Being the huge Disney Style fan that I am, there was absolutely no doubt these ears would be included in the photoshoot. 



You know, there's nothing better than feeling confident and powerful; sequin dresses are a foolproof way to do so. 


Queen Elsa vibes. That was my first thought I had when I saw this dress. The icy blue color is perfect for winter, yet it still shows off my love for pastels. I love the flirty A-line silhouette. This is the perfect party dress for showing off my ultra-girly style. 


 

Warm Up in Velvet 

To me, Christmas and velvet go hand-in-hand. The fancy fabric has always reminded me of the Holidays, but this year it is extra trendy. Velvet has been seen in almost every clothing and accessory imaginable. Think: sneakers, skirts, and chokers, just to name a few. Thanks to TOBI, it is time to add jumpsuits to the mix!


I have wanted to try out a jumpsuit for quite sometime, but I was never really sure if I could pull it off. When I saw this piece that mixed the two trends I thought, "You know what, who cares if I'm able to pull it off. I like the jumpsuit, so I'm going to try it out." I'm so happy I did. 

The velvet piece is extremely comfortable and shows off just the right amount of skin without being too revealing. I love how this piece can be dressed up for a party, or worn for a classy night out with your girls. This jumpsuit is a great addition to my wardrobe, and I can see myself getting quite a bit of use out of it. 

Moral of the story? Be daring. Go out of your comfort zone and try new styles. You may just stumble upon a winner like I did. 



Thanks to TOBI, we're able to get so many fashion forward, yet affordable looks this Holiday season. What are you waiting for? It's time to get your glam on!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)