New Dresses Are Made For Exploring the City

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A couple weeks ago, back when it was 70 degrees and not an ice box outside, I explored the Brooklyn Bridge Park! Hey, what better way to do that than in a new dress? I've been wanting to share this look for a while, and finally found time to share.


I recently bought this dress from Macy's. It's a simple, light pink lace dress, but I love it! I actually don't have a dress this color. I know, surprising, right? It fits extremely well, and I can't wait to style it for spring and summer.

If it wasn't obvious already, my style is very romantic, with a few classic pieces thrown in. I think this dress would look great with a pearl necklace and sandals for the summertime. This will definitely be a dress that pops up a lot on my blog these next few months. 



My goal for this look was to make my dress the  main focal point. I kept the rest of my outfit simple with black tights and ballet flats. For my purse, I stuck with my favorite one, the light pink Cedar Street Maise handbag from Kate Spade. This purse is honestly the perfect size. I can easily fit all of my necessities, which is definitely a must when exploring the city. For jewelry, you can tell I kept it minimal. I wore my light pink rose bud stud earrings, which complimented the entire outfit nicely. 

Below are a few more pictures I took while I was exploring the area. Oh, and that ice cream cone at the bottom, definitely worth the half hour wait. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)